Who We Are
Prime Bit Solutions is a trusted institute offering the 5g protocol testing course online and offline for Freshers, RF Engineers, OSS & BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, O&M Engineers & Technical support Engineers. We collaborate with partners who recognize the value we bring to Telecom Domain. We offer industry-standard 5g testing training to our students, which includes comprehensive study material and real-time simulations. Primebit believes in empowering the youth by making them strong not only in concepts but also by providing hands-on experience in addressing real-time issues. Considering the importance of the telecom industry, Primebit commits to high standards of integrity in contributing to the best interests of students, and Telecom professionals. We thoroughly understand the need to have a solid foundation of concepts in wireless and wireline technologies. Primebit offers training on concepts by real-time experts who have vast industry experience; the training program is affordably priced and is guaranteed to benefit all the current and prospective engineers in the telecom domain.
What We Do
We thoroughly understand the need to have a solid foundation of concepts in wireless and wireline technologies. We offer telecommunication training and telecom testing training to our students, which include comprehensive study material and real-time simulations. Considering the importance of the telecom industry, Primebit commits to high standards of integrity in contributing to the best interests of students, Telecom professionals. We collaborate with partners who recognize the value we bring to Telecom Domain.
Goal of Course
- Good understanding of Different technologies- UMTS, HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA+, LTE, LTE Advance, IMS, Voip, SIP and Bluetooth
- Expertise Access and Non-Access stratum modules (Layer3/Layer2/layer1) mandatory for 2G/3G /4Gprotocol stack modules.
- Expertise in RRM, RRC, RLC/MAC, MM, SNDCP, SPV, SNDCP, Layer2, etc
- Very good overview of relevant module specifications Good experience understanding and decoding the 3GPP
- Understanding of Call Processing concepts in one or more of the following air interface standards LTE(FDD or/and TDD) or HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+,GSM/ GPRS /EDGE / Rel99/ Rel5 /rel8/rel9
- Expertise in analyzing logs, troubleshooting issues from field or lab for UMTS/GSM CS, PS calls, LTE Data calls, VoLTE, eMBMS
- Excellent knowledge in 2G/3G/4G 3GPP system architecture, protocol specifications and related procedures in control and data plane on Non-Access, Acces-Stratum and Layer 1 level
- Good understanding of of PS internal component architecture and interconnection of PS sub-components to meet the requirements of the system for Multimode Protocol Stacks
- Monitor and support 3GPP UMTS/LTE related standards and standardization work
- Expertise in scripting languages C language/ Unix & Linux
- Freshers, RF Engineers,OSS & BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, O&M Engineers & Technical support Engineers who have wish to shift their career into Wireless Chip Development.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates must have basic idea of C programming and Wireless concept.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Cloud Delivery/Service Models
- Linux Basics
- AWS Services
- Introduction to AWS
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Essentials
- EC2 Instances
- Elastic Block Store
- Elastic Load Balancer
- Auto scaling
- Simple Storage Service
- Glacier Storage
- Identity and Access Management(IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Route 53
- Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Services
- Simple Queue Service
- Simple Email Services
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Relatoinal Database Services
- Cloud Front
- Cloud Formation