Who We Are
Prime Bit Solutions is a trusted institute offering the 5g protocol testing course online and offline for Freshers, RF Engineers, OSS & BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, O&M Engineers & Technical support Engineers. We collaborate with partners who recognize the value we bring to Telecom Domain. We offer industry-standard 5g testing training to our students, which includes comprehensive study material and real-time simulations. Primebit believes in empowering the youth by making them strong not only in concepts but also by providing hands-on experience in addressing real-time issues. Considering the importance of the telecom industry, Primebit commits to high standards of integrity in contributing to the best interests of students, and Telecom professionals. We thoroughly understand the need to have a solid foundation of concepts in wireless and wireline technologies. Primebit offers training on concepts by real-time experts who have vast industry experience; the training program is affordably priced and is guaranteed to benefit all the current and prospective engineers in the telecom domain.
What to offer
We thoroughly understand the need to have a solid foundation of concepts in wireless and wireline technologies. We offer telecommunication training and telecom testing training to our students, which include comprehensive study material and real time simulations. Considering the importance of the telecom industry, Primebit commits to high standards of integrity in contributing to the best interests of students, Telecom professionals. We collaborate with partners who recognize the value we bring to Telecom Domain.
primebit giving 5G NR training, 5G development with programming and project support. There are huge openings in 5G NR technology so, get jobs after training. NR training and placement , 5G training with job assistance are added advantage to the students in primebit.
Goal of Course
- Good understanding of Different technologies- UMTS, HSDPA,HSUPA,HSPA+, LTE, LTE Advance, IMS, Voip, SIP and Bluetooth
- Expertise Access and Non-Access stratum modules (Layer3/Layer2/layer1) mandatory for 2G/3G /4Gprotocol stack modules.
- Expertise in RRM, RRC, RLC/MAC, MM, SNDCP, SPV, SNDCP, Layer2, etc
- Very good overview of relevant module specifications Good experience understanding and decoding the 3GPP
- Understanding of Call Processing concepts in one or more of the following air interface standards LTE(FDD or/and TDD) or HSDPA/ HSUPA/HSPA+,GSM/ GPRS /EDGE / Rel99/ Rel5 /rel8/rel9
- Expertise in analyzing logs, troubleshooting issues from field or lab for UMTS/GSM CS, PS calls, LTE Data calls, VoLTE, eMBMS
- Excellent knowledge in 2G/3G/4G 3GPP system architecture, protocol specifications and related procedures in control and data plane on Non-Access, Acces-Stratum and Layer 1 level
- Good understanding of of PS internal component architecture and interconnection of PS sub-components to meet the requirements of the system for Multimode Protocol Stacks
- Monitor and support 3GPP UMTS/LTE related standards and standardization work
- Expertise in Conformance testing and Interoperability testing
- Exposure to any of these Network simulators Agilent / Anite / R&S / Anritsu
- Expertise in creating Test plan and Test cases Development
- Expertise in scripting languages TTCN2 , TTCN3 /perl/python
- Freshers, RF Engineers,OSS & BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, O&M Engineers & Technical support Engineers who have wish to shift their career into Wireless Chip Development.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates must have basic idea of C programming and Wireless concept.
- 5G Network Requirements and Design
- 5G Software Controlled Architecture
- 5G Hardware Network Architecture 5G Cloud RAN
- 5G Data Flow Channels and Channel Coding
- 5G Physical Layer Design
- Physical Layer Procedure
- 5G MAC Layer Design
- 5G MAC Layer Procedures
- 5G RLC Layer Design
- 5G RLC Procedures
- 5G PDCP Layer Design
- 5G PDCP Layer Procedure
- RRC Layer Design
- RRC Layer Procedures
- 5G Variable , Timer and Constant
- NAS Layer
- 5G Security Design
- ADVANCED C AND UNIX PROGRAMMING