- Project 1: Ardunio Voice Recognition via Bluetooth HC – 05.
- Industry: Home Applications
- Problem Statement: Controlling the home applications using voice commands. This projects has been done using Bluetooth communication protocols.
- Project 2: LED control with IoT in a logistics company.
- Industry: Logistics
- Problem Statement: Logistics company wants to use IoT enabled LED light to monitor the movement of the goods within its ware house
- Highlights: a)configuration of Raspberry Pi
b)Python code for lighting the LED
c)Connect Raspberry Pi board with python code
- Project 3: Control LED light using Ardunio Mega 2560
- Industry: Garbage monitoring system
- Problem Statement: This is a very innovative system which will help to keep the city clean. This system monitors the garbage bins and inform about the level of garbage collected in the garbage bins via a web page. This system uses ultrasonic sensors placed over the bins to detect the garbage level and compared it with garbage bins depth. The system makes use of Ardunio microcontroller , Wifi modem for sending data and a buzzer
- Highlights: a)configuration of Ardunio Mega 2560
b)C language coding for Ultrasonic sensor.
c)connect Ardunio Mega board with C language code