LTE Protocol Testing Courses Designed by Industry Experts :
Prime bit solution is a leading institute that offers protocol testing courses online and offline for Freshers, OSS and BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, Technical support engineers, and RF engineers. We offer industry standards telecom protocol testing courses online with the collaboration of partners to recognize the value to the telecom domain.
Prime bit Solutions believe in empowering youth by providing high-quality LTE protocol testing training courses with hands-on experience and addressing the real issues in industrial projects. By considering the importance of the telecom tester role, Prime bit maintains a high standard of integrity in contributing to the best interests of students and Telecom professionals. We thoroughly understand the need to have a solid foundation of telecom testing and telecom development concepts.
At Primebit Solutions, we offer LTE protocol testing courses online as well as offline from real-time industry experts who have a minimum of seven years of industrial experience. Our telecom testing training course is affordable and is guaranteed to benefit all the students, current and prospective telecom engineers, and professionals.
Why Primebit is Best For Telecom Testing Online Courses :
We offer internationally recognized certifications courses in protocol testing. We offer protocol testing training with comprehensive study material and real-time simulations. We are committed to offering best-in-class telecom testing training at a reasonable fees structure. We offer 100% placement assistance, and our students are working in renowned multinational companies like NXP, Larsen and Toubro, Intel, Broadcom, Qualcomm, etc
There are huge openings for LTE protocol testing in the market. Hurry up! primebit solution offers LTE training packages for freshers and experienced graduates. Protocol testing, protocol testing training, LTE protocol testing course online, and VOLTE testing training are practical courses for freshers and experienced who have a gap in their career and are willing to restart their jobs in semiconductor companies.
Goal of Course
- Exposure to different technologies like HSDPA, HSUPA, Advanced LTE, LTE, VOIP, Bluetooth, and SIP.
- Stratum models expertise access and non-access for 2G/3G /4G Protocol modules.
- Archive expertise in RRC, RLC/MAC, MM, SPV, SNDCP, Layer2, RRM, etc.
- An in-depth overview of relevant modules. Decoding the 3GPP with an excellent understanding.
- Learn call processing concepts in one or more of the following interface standards. LTE or HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+GSM/ Rel99/ Rel8/ Rel5
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues and analyzing logs from field or lab for PS calls, LTE data calls, eMBMS, VoLTE, UMTS/ GSM CS.
- In-depth knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G 3GPP protocol specification, system architecture, and related procedures in control and data plane on Non Access, access – stratum, and layer 1 level.
- In-depth understanding of PS architecture and interconnection of PS sub-components to meet the system’s requirements for multimode protocol stack.
- Support and monitor LTE/3GPP UMTS Related standardization work and standards.
- Expertise in interoperability testing and conformance testing
- Exposure one of these network simulators Agilent / Anite / Anritsu / R&S
- Knowledge of creating test plans and test cases development.
- Expertise in scripting languages TTCN2 , TTCN3 /perl
- Freshers, RF Engineers,OSS & BSS Engineers, Optimization Engineers, O&M Engineers & Technical support Engineers who have wish to shift their career into Wireless Chip Development.
- The candidate should have basic knowledge of c programming and wireless concepts to join this telecom protocol testing course.
- UMTS (3G) AND GSM (2G) BASIC
- LTE STANDARDIZATION (3GPP)
- LTE SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
- LTE PROTOCOL STACK ARCHITECTURE AND CHANNELS
- PHYSICAL LAYER
- Physical Layer Procedure
- 5G RLC Layer Design
- MAC LAYER AND PROCEDURES
- PDCP LAYER AND PROCEDURE
- RRC AND NAS LAYER
- NAS LAYER – EPS MOBILITY MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE
- UE MOBILITY AND HANDOVER
- 3GPP SPECIFICATION , PROJECT AND Qualcomm TOOLS
- Python Programming